Connect canon ts3322 printer to WIFI with the help of this article. Canon printer comes with amazing print technology. With the help of a Canon printer, you can also easily print from your mobile device.
And in case you have a canon printer, and looking for the steps for connecting the canon ts3322 printer to WIFI, then this article works for you.
Here we will show you the steps to connect it and also some solutions to fix the canon ts3322 printer won’t connect to WIFI.
But before starting the connectivity process, you are required to confirm the following things.
- A working network connection
- Wireless Router
- Computer or laptop
Connecting the canon ts3122 printer to Wi-Fi or connect canon ts3322 printer to WIFI
- First, turn on your printer and Wireless Network.
- In the next step, check whether the light is blinking or not. And then press the “Stop” button to stop blinking.
- Next, you need to press and hold the direct button until its “Settings” option is displayed.
- After that, press the “Direct” button. It will enter your printer into the wireless connection mode.
- You are required to insert the CD that has come along with the printer.
- The installation file is also available on Canon’s official website.
- Now, you need to click on the Setup option, enter the name of your product, and proceed further.
- After that, choose the name of your device.
- You are required to click on the “Connect the Printer to Windows PC” option.
- Click on the “Download” option.
- After completing the steps, you are required to “click” on the Run option.
- You are required to go to the downloaded file and open it.
- Choose the “Start Setup option” and wait for a few minutes.
- After the setup is complete, enter the country or region of your residence and click on the “Next” option.
- Read the term and conditions carefully and click on the “Agree” option.
- You are required to click on the “Agree” option.
- Then, the window of wireless software will be shown, select “Yes” to proceed further.
- Select the Wi-Fi network name.
- Enter the password and then click on the “Next” option.
Once the connection is connected successfully, do a test printing to check whether the connection you have made is correct or not.
Ts3322 printer does not connect to WIFI
Update printer drivers
When it comes to printer drivers, you must know that you should have updated printer drivers to avoid many print issues. And also make sure you have the correct printer drivers. The steps of updating the printer drivers will depend on your operating system, so do it accordingly.
Perform a power cycle
- Firstly, switch off and unplug your printer.
- You need to unplug your wireless router for 15 seconds.
- Next, you need to power on the router by connecting the necessary cables.
- Once you have the router fully powered on, you are required to plug the printer back in and power it on.
- Last, you need to connect the printer to the network and try to print any document.
Check the connection
You must check the internet strength. In case the strength is low, you must move your printer closer to the router.
Reset the printer
- Turn off the printer.
- Next, you need to disconnect the data cable from the printer if it has one.
- Unplug the power cord and leave the printer idle for 10 minutes.
- Reconnect the data cable to your printer.
- Reconnect the power cord to the wall outlet.
- You need to hit the Power button to turn the printer back on.
- Try to print again and check if the problem is resolved.
Troubleshoot Canon Printer
- Download Canon Printer drivers windows 10
- Connect Canon Printer to WIFI
- Canon Printer showing offline
- Connect canon ts3322 printer to WIFI
We hope the above-mentioned steps are helpful for you, and you can easily connect the canon ts3122 printer to Wi-Fi. And all these solutions work for you to fix the Ts3322 printer not connecting to wifi.