This page will help you to Connect HP Printer to WIFI using hp.com/support/printer-setup. Your HP printer is now smarter than ever thanks to new technology, making printing quick and convenient. You can print anything at any time, from anywhere, going forward. Documents can now be printed directly from mobile devices, in addition. Many users are trying to figure out how to connect my hp printer to wifi? Start here to go on a happy, simple printing journey.
Via connect your HP printer to WiFi, you have four options:
2. Wireless Setup Wizard.
3. WPS Push Button Connect.
4. Connect your HP printer without a router.
Connect HP printer to WIFI using hp.com/support/printer-setup
Method-1 The HP Auto Wireless Connect approach.
You may automatically connect your printer to your wireless network with HP Auto Wireless Connect. You don’t have to enter your wireless network settings, such as your network name or password, or connect any cables.
1 You must first install the printer’s software before using this option.
Enter the model of your printer on the HP Support page to download software. When installing the driver on your computer, download the one that corresponds to your operating system and follow the on-screen directions.
2. Launch the programme and turn on your printer.
3. Select Wireless and then click Yes to transfer my wireless settings to the printer when asked to pick between Ethernet and wireless for your network connection type (recommended).
Attend to the printer’s connection. It could require a while. Just select Finish when it’s finished.
Method-2 Wizard for Wireless Setup.
The Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer’s control panel allows you to connect your HP printer to WiFi. Only the HP printer with a graphical display may use this technique.
1. Turn on the printer.
2. Unplug your printer’s Ethernet and USB wires.
3. Tap the wifi icon on your printer’s control panel or navigate to the Network menu.
4. After choosing Wireless Settings, choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
5. Click OK after locating your network and entering the WEP or WPA key.
Method-3 Push-Button WPS Connect.
You may quickly connect your printer to WiFi with only a few pushes on your printer and router if your router and HP printer both support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) push-button mode.
Step 1: Press your printer’s WPS button.
If your printer doesn’t have a physical push button, you can start the WPS pushbutton mode by going to the control panel. Click Wi-Fi Protected Setup from the Wireless menu. To finish the setup, adhere to the directions displayed on screen. Choose WPS Button as your option. The WPS button on your router will then need to be pressed.
Step 2: Within two minutes, click your router’s WPS push button.
Method-4 Without a router, connect your HP printer.
Actually, you may complete your print job without an Internet connection. You may print documents straight from your cellphones, tablets, or computers with Wi-Fi DirectTM and HP Wireless Direct. All you have to do is join the printer’s HP WiFi network on your device like you would any other wireless network.
So some of you have queries like, how do I connect my HP printer to wifi? So the above-given options are meant for you only.
How to connect hp deskjet printer to wifi?
As long as you are aware of the username and password for your router, you may use any Windows or Mac computer to connect your HP Deskjet printer to a wireless router.
1. Check to make sure your wireless router, computer, and printer are all turned on.
2. Remove any ethernet or USB cords that are connected to the printer at the moment.
3. Click “Search” after selecting “Right Click” on the Start button.
4. Enter “HP” in the search box, then select the printer icon. The wizard for the HP printer software will launch and appear on screen.
5. Then select “Printer Setup and Software Selection” under “Utilities.”
6. Choose the new printer to connect to your computer option.
7. To connect the HP Deskjet to your wireless router, follow the on-screen directions. The network name, or SSID, as well as the security passphrase, also referred to as the WEP key or WPA, will be required of you.
* To find the SSID and WPA on your wireless router, check it out or ask your Internet service provider for assistance.
8. On the final screen of the printer setup wizard, click “Finish.” Your wireless router and printer are now linked.
Regular Issues with HP Printers
- HP Printer stop functioning
- HP Printer showing offline
- HP wireless setup
- Install HP laserjet printer with a CD
We Hope you find the above mentioned methods useful and feasible to perform.