Need guide to fix Xerox Printer showing offline check here. A standard in the production of picture and printing equipment has always been Xerox printers. The Xerox printers can print everything, including office documents and huge, gorgeous posters. However, the Xerox printer showing offline windows 10 or if Xerox workcentre 6515 offline or in any other window. These issues can make using these printers frustrating and ruin the experience.
The best solutions to the Xerox offline error are covered in this section. All of these actions must be carried out exactly as described here.
4 Methods to fix Xerox Printer showing offline
1. Examine the USB cables and network cables.
You must adhere to these instructions depending on whether your Xerox printers are Ethernet- or wireless-connected.
1. Check the Ethernet cables to make sure they are not frayed or worn out.
2. Check the connector for damage by removing the Ethernet cable from the printer and router.
3. Reconnect it now with the network and printer (Make sure to hear the click sound).
4. Make sure that the router’s internet lights are flashing properly.
5. If you’re using a wireless router, check to see if it connects to your local router by clicking the WiFi icon in the System Tray on your PC.
6. Join your computer and Xerox machine to the same network.
7. To guarantee there is no defect in this segment, as a last resort, switch the Ethernet cable and USB cable to the new wire.
2. Resetting the software on your Xerox printer.
Reset the software by using the Control Panel for your printer. The network controller and system’s temporary files will be deleted during this procedure.
1. Verify the printer is turned on.
2. Allow the Control Panel to be lit up and ready for use.
3. Click the Log In/Out button on the side panel to continue.
4. Enter the credentials if the System Administrator is requested.
5. At the panel’s bottom, click the Machine Status button.
6. On the screen, tap the Tools tab and select Troubleshooting.
7. Under the Features heading, select Resets.
8. Select Software Reset now.
9. Select All Software > Reset from the list of Reset Options.
10. Your Xerox will now start to reboot; you won’t be able to print until it’s finished.
3. Turning on and off the Xerox.
You can help the printer’s volatile memory by completing this step. Because an erroneous shutdown could harm the internal hard drive or cause a printer to malfunction, use the instructions below in the correct order.
Turn off the Xerox.
1. First, ensure sure nothing is outstanding for printing and save any documents.
2. Now look inside the tiny space beneath the Control Panel for the secondary power button. For the precise position, consult the printer manual.
3. When you locate it, switch it off.
4. Ten seconds later, turn the touch panel completely off.
5. To turn off the main switch, you must now access the side panel of your printer.
6. Close the panel.
Turn on the Xerox.
1. Close the cover after flipping the main switch underneath the side panel on.
2. Now activate the secondary power button and determine whether or not the Xerox printer offline issue is fixed.
4. Empty the print queues. (Xerox printer offline fix windows 10)
1. On your computer, click the Search button, enter Devices and Printers, and then click OK.
2. Select your Xerox printer from the list of printers.
3. Open Print Queues by clicking.
4. Remove all documents by selecting the Printer tab.
Once the Use Printer Offline option has been manually deselected, the Xerox printer offline Windows 10 issue will be resolved.
These are the four actions you should follow to fix the offline Xerox printer issue, Xerox Printer showing offline. The problem is most likely brought on by frayed cables or wires and network connection errors. Other times, the port configuration and SNMP status activation are to blame. You will have to reinstall the printer as a last resort if the initial step fails to produce the desired results.