Get fix for Kodak Printer not connecting to WIFI in this blog post. While it appears to be something typical now, not that numerous printers really print wirelessly. Kodak, in any case, makes a few more extravagant models across the board printers that do work by Bluetooth. This makes it more straightforward for different PCs in a home or office to interface with and print from a printer than it was with the old mass of wires. Like all PC peripherals, nonetheless, Kodak remote printers can be persnickety.
Here are the methods that you can try to troubleshoot Kodak printer not connecting to WIFI.
Solution 1: Clear print jobs
To get your Kodak printer online mode you need to cancel all the print jobs for this the steps are as follows:-
- Look the option of “See What’s Printing”, right click and press “Cancel Option” to cancel all the print jobs.
- Cancelling all the print Jobs puts you printer on online mode by selecting the option of “ Use Printer Online”
Solution 2: Eliminating the Printer drivers or uninstalling them
- Uninstalling printer softer using “Settings option”
- From Print Server Properties also one can eliminate printer driver.
Printer driver can be eliminated from the Computer System or Laptop through various steps such as:
- Using Settings option
- From print server properties
- Using Control Panel
- Print management can be used to detach old printer
- Old printer can be deleted through Registry Editor
- Command Prompt can uninstall a printer
Kodak printer not connecting to pc
- There are chances that there’s a problem with the USB or wireless connection between the printer, router, and computer system.
- In case there has been a recent change in the router or network connection, the printer may become inoperable and cease to print until the problem is resolved.
- Corrupted drivers or a virtual printer copy that is not accurate might also create issues.
- If the system or printer has not been used for an extended period of time, or if the internet connection is poor, the printer may go into sleep mode as a result.
Solutions to Kodak printer not connecting to WIFI
- You need to check your internet connection. As you know, stable internet connection is important for the printer to work efficiently.
- Go to the printer website or download the correct printer drivers. There are instances when the corrupted driver causes you the pain. Also, updating a printer driver is important. So, keep it in check.
Kodak printer not showing up on mac
In case, Kodak printer not showing up on mac, then these solutions will help you to get rid of the issue.
- In case your Kodak Printer and the Mac are in perfect working condition and still your Mac could not detect the printer, then power cycle the whole setup. You need to Switch Off your Mac, your Kodak Printer and wait for a few minutes.
- Mac doesn’t uphold third party software establishment. It for the most part identifies the gadget and quest the web for proper drivers related with it. In this way, on the off chance that the Mac can’t identify your Kodak printer, you really want to download and introduce the printer driver on Mac physically.
- If you still not able to get rid of the problem, then you need to reset your Kodak printer. This will surely fix the issue. So you need head over to the settings and reset the printer to default Factory settings.
We hope the above-mentioned steps are helpful for you, and you can easily fix Kodak printer wifi not working problem. But in case you still have any error or doubt regarding the steps or some or other canon printer error, you can get in touch with the experts. You can also Download Kodak Printer drivers to fix this.