There could be a number of causes for your Brother printer connected to wifi but not printing or showing up if you notice an issue. But you may resolve this problem by performing some straightforward investigation. And to assist you with this, this article has provided you with some information and guidelines.
What Can You Do If Your Brother Printer not showing on your PC or mac?
1. You must make your Brother Printer the default printing device. It has been observed that individuals may have Brother Printer connected to wifi but not printing troubles as a result of changing a default printer option.
2. Additionally, you must determine whether the printer driver is broken. Even with your printer connected, this can create some printing troubles. To prevent it, you should routinely check for an update to your printer driver, which you can do for this.
3. In case you accidentally gave the command to print more than one thing, locate the error, stop all currently active print commands, and print the file using a new command.
4. Therefore, to ensure the smooth operation of your Brother printers, you should always keep an eye on the hardware state. You may check the hardware status of your printer to protect yourself from these kinds of errors.
Just in case, you should follow the instructions in the following part to fix the Brother Printer connected to wifi but not printing problem if you get a printing error after carrying out the aforementioned procedures.
Method-2 to fix Brother Printer connected to wifi but not printing
1. Pressing Start is the first thing you must do.
2. Next, you must choose Settings.
3. The Printers option should be your next choice. Additionally, from the list of accessible printers, you must double click on the printer’s name.
4. You need further select the Printer Menu and launch the Properties section.
5. The next step is to determine whether your Brother Printer has a non-color option.
6. If it is, select the desired option to enable the printer.
What to do if your brother printer not connecting to wifi or brother printer wifi not working?
1. First, check sure your WiFi router is on and that your printer is situated within range of the WiFi network.
2. After that, turn on the Brother printer by plugging the power cord into an outlet.
3. The next step is to click the “Menu” button on your Brother printer.
4. Select “Network” using the up and down arrow keys, and then click “OK.”
5. To select “WLAN,” press the up and down arrow keys, then click “OK.”
6. Using the Up and Down arrows, select “Setup Wizard,” and then click “OK” once more.
7. Press “Yes” when you see the “WiFi activate” option. Now, the Brother printer will automatically browse the list of available wireless networks to find a connection.
8. From the list, choose the name of your WiFi network, then click “OK.”
9. It will then request the WiFi password. Press “OK” after entering the right password.
What to do if your brother printer not connecting to PC?
1. Open the web browser of your choice.
2. Then visit the Brother Printer official page.
3. Now download the printer’s compatible drivers.
4. Next, you can install all the necessary drivers.
5. You should restart your laptop or computer before connecting your printer to it. The USB cable will come in handy for this.
6. After turning on the printer, wait a while for the computer to detect it and establish the connection.
Check out these straightforward instructions for connecting a Brother printer to a laptop or PC.
You may easily solve any of your Brother Printer-related issues in this manner.