Your HP Printer not connecting to WIFI then read this article to get fix. HP is one of the reliable and trustworthy printer companies for advanced printers. HP produces a large number of quality printers, and many people use the HP printer for their home and business work. HP printers are sufficient in printing tones of the sheet. All the HP printer comes along with hi-tech features and functions.
In this article, we will provide you with the solutions to fix the Hp printer not connecting to wifi. So, read the full article to know the details.
Hp printer not connecting to wifi
- Reasons behind Hp printer not connecting to wifi.
- You are entering the wrong password or wifi. network name
- The conflict between the Router IP and Printer IP
- Outdated printer driver
If you have antivirus software in your system, then also the hp printer not connecting to wifi problem occurs.
If the Use printer offline mode is enabled, then the also printer starts queuing documents instead of printing them.
These are some solutions you can go through to fix your Hp printer not connecting to wifi.
- Try connecting to the printer with a cable. This allows you to see whether the wifi. signal is the issue or not.
- Reboot the printer
- Make sure the firmware is up-to-date
- Confirm that your device is connected to the correct network.
- Check the printer queue
- Reset the printer
Here are the steps to connect hp printer to wifi. So, follow the steps carefully and properly.
Step 1: Collect information on the network name and password.
Step 2: Connect HP Printer to wifi..
Step 3: Install and Download Printer Software,
Hp wireless printer setup
- First of all, you need to press and hold the wireless button until the light starts to shine.
- In the next step, you need to press the color button.
- Once the network light and LAN mode turn on, you can proceed further with Hp wireless setup.
- Now, you are required to go to the official website of Hp.
- And from here, according to your printer model, download the printer driver.
- To download the printer driver, you need to enter your printer model. And make sure that you download the latest and most compatible printer driver.
- To install the printer driver, you need to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click on the OK button.
So, follow these steps to set up hp wireless printer.
Hp printer not connecting to computer.
Some simple way to fix my hp printer is not connecting to a computer issue.
Method 1: Check the connection between the computer and the Hp printer
- Initially, check the connection between the computer and the Hp printer is secure and stable. And if required, re-establish the connection.
- Also, check the access point and router.
- Check your Ethernet cable.
Method 2: Disable Use printer offline mode
Many times, the hp printer is set on the printer offline mode, and thus you face the hp printer not connecting to my computer issues. Check these steps to fix the issue.
- Initially, click on the start button at the bottom of your system.
- Go to settings.
- Then click on the devices option.
- And under ‘devices’ and choose the ‘printers and scanners’ option.
- Now choose the hp printer you are using.
- Right-click on the hp printer.
- Click on the ‘see what’s printing option from the dropdown menu.
- Select the ‘printer’ option from the upper left corner.
- Here, disable the ‘use printer offline’ option.
- Ensure that the ‘use printer offline’ option is unticked.
We hope all these methods help you to eradicate the issue, and you can enjoy your hp printer effectively, and continue using the hp printer, and complete the printing work. Also download HP laserjet p1102w drivers download from here.