Canon Printer not showing up on network and Canon Printer will not connect to WIFI is the most common issue, here you will find solution. Printers are examples of the advancement in technology. Printers help the users print and scan documents, images, and other detail.
Earlier, the user needs to handle the long wires that come with the printer to complete the printing works. But with the advancement of technology, canon offers the best high technology printers in which users need to take a load of long wires as they connect the printer to wi-fi to do the printing work.
Now, the user can easily connect the printer with the system using a Wi-Fi connection. And if users have bought the canon printer and want to connect the canon printer to Wi-Fi, then in the article, we will guide them to the steps to connect the canon printer to Wi-Fi.
Steps to connect canon printer to wifi | Canon Printer not showing up on network
- To start the process, you need to turn on the Canon printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Green light will start blinking.
- And then, you need to press the Settings button of the Canon printer.
- And then, users need to press the arrow button.
- After that, click on the Device Setting.
- You will see the list of printer settings in print form.
- You need to find the “Wireless LAN setup” option.
- For this keep pressing the downwards.
- Press OK to set up the wireless network.
- After doing that, the printer starts to find the nearest wifi network available.
- Once the name of your network gets displayed on the printer screen, click on it.
- And if prompter, users are required to enter the password in the given area on the screen.
- You need to select OK to complete the process and the printer will very well be connected to wifi.
Well, there are instances when canon printer not connecting to wifi problem arises and you won’t able to solve it.
Fixing the canon printer not connecting or Canon Printer not showing up on network is not a herculean task though it seems to be. Your Canon printer is showing an offline error because it might have lost connection with your computer or your laptop.
The reason for this issue is your cables are not connected. Socket may also cause the error. Another reason could be that connecting wire is damaged.
Don’t forget to check printer tray is not running out of paper and also check that printer is not jammed with paper inside it.
There might be an offline error as sometimes what happens is that when you forget to install the updates
So, here are some solutions to fix your canon printer that will not connect to the wifi problem.
- Have a look at your printer turn it on if it is in sleep mode or switch on the power button if it is switched off.
- Make sure that the power line Chord is well connected to an electrical switch, before that you need to ensure that the power switch is working.
- If your printer and computer or laptop are connected to Wi-Fi, ensure that wi-fi is functioning in an uninterrupted way. The router is also needed to be properly checked for functioning.
- Now you can give the command to print pages and wait for a while for printed pages to come out from the printer.
- Canon printer offline error must have been resolved now if not then you can follow the steps given below.
We hope these methods will help you to solve the ‘my canon printer is not connecting to wifi’ issue, and you can easily start the printing works. Canon is among the well-known brand of printers, and it gives you a high printing output.